Children’s Online Privacy Protection Notice
Information gathered through this form is collected and maintained by CommunityCode, Inc., which can be reached through the contact information provided below:
- Address: 307 W. Beltline Blvd., Anderson, S.C. 29625
- Phone: 864-973-7629
- Email: email@example.com
Through this form, personal information such as the child’s name, gender, email address, phone number, date of birth, grade level, t-shirt size and race/ethnicity may be gathered directly from user input.
Personal information gathered through this form is used primarily for program recordkeeping and attendance purposes, although it may also be used to notify the party of opportunities to attend future programs/events offered by CommunityCode, Inc.
Information collected through this form will not be released to third parties without the prior consent of the child’s parent or guardian (if applicable).
Please note that each child’s parent or guardian may agree to the collection and use of the child’s information without consenting to the disclosure of the information to third parties.
A child’s parent or guardian may also review personal information provided by his/her child on this form, may ask to have it deleted, and may refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child’s information, by sending a formal written request to the email address provided above. The written request should include:
- The parent(s) or guardian(s) name, phone number, mailing address and email address;
- A description of the items which the parent(s) or guardian(s) would like to have edited or deleted;
- A brief statement of the desired actions to be taken by CommunityCode, Inc. (i.e. delete or edit information);
- An affirmative statement notifying CommunityCode, Inc. of the parent(s) or guardian(s) refusal to allow any further collection or use of the child’s information.
As a condition of participation, CommunityCode, Inc. is prohibited from requiring a child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in a program/event.